Our client, a well-established engineering consulting firm, is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their expanding team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in growing something with a great team of people, this opportunity is for you! This firm provides both traditional design-bid-build as well as design-build services, and has expertise in HVAC, Plumbing, Process Systems, Fire Protection, Controls, Co-generation, Refrigeration and Electrical design and engineering.
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
- Apply engineering fundamentals to the design of buildings such as commercial buildings, school and universities, healthcare, restaurants, multifamily and agricultural including the expanding cannabis markets
- Create electrical designs, from schematic design phase to the completion of construction documents.
- Design and draft for design documents, coordinate design requirements with other disciplines, submittal review and construction support services
- Client contact, including initial interviews for project scope development and ongoing coordination during design and construction support services
- Desire to and ability to grow the Electrical Division, including finding new clients
- Assist Shop team members when necessary regarding design or manufacturing
- Work constructively with senior experienced staff with diverse backgrounds and skills.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field.
- PE License required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar field
- Must have solid knowledge of applicable building codes and industry standards
- Ability to take a project from beginning to end, including construction documents, bidding and construction support services, writing specifications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- To be detail oriented and possess excellent time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple projects and priorities.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume to: email@example.com