A top-notch pharma development team is seeking an experienced Document Control Specialist for a one-year project!
What You Get to Do!
- Provide continuous development and knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Support implementation and continuous improvement of Quality Systems.
- Controlled document and record review.
- Batch Record issuance.
- Train personnel on the use of Document Management Systems.
- Control, handling, and maintenance of electronic and paper controlled GMP documents and records during development, revision, disposition, archival, and destruction.
- Create and issue logbooks.
- Control receipt, scanning, and verification of records and maintain PDF back-up records.
- Support external audit activities.
- Draft, edit, and format-controlled documents as needed.
- Manage and maintain employee training records.
- Assist with investigations, root cause analysis, and corrective and preventive action as needed.
- Participate in other QA tasks as needed.
What You Will Need:
- Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology or related industry and/or training in the quality assurance role.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in document management software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and ability to work with multi-functional groups in a fast-paced environment.
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Employment Professionals Central Oregon
Why Work Here?Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative. Equal opportunity employer.
Live & work in beautiful Central Oregon!