General Operations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY: Lead the development and implementation of Division objectives and strategies while interacting with multi-division and multifunctional teams. Ensure the integration of Kion, Bennett Division and Enterprise metrics to achieved strategic results.
- Manage the productivity and efficiency of over 100 Bennett employees including, Supervisors, administrative personnel, warehouse employees, and drivers.
- All Kion Augusta finished materials and kits
- Responsible for the timeliness of executing operation decisions and implementing strategies.
- Responsible for achieving budgetary goals as it relates to day-to-day operations and cost management
- Gather and publish company metrics to customer and corporate management
- Assists in the development of all employees to increase operational effectiveness.
- Maintain policies and procedures for BDS Summerville operations
- Create budgets and pricing strategies for contract renewal.
- Maintain and increase customer relationship with Kion representative to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring employee performance.
- Conduct annual review with direct reports and mentor they growth within the organization.
- Sign-off and review all current billing pertaining to department
- Interview potential new employees, and prepare disciplinary documents
- Lead continues improvement efforts while promoting team work among the workers
- Responsible for the continuous focus toward a BDS safety culture and promoting a safe and clean working environment.
- Responsible for the safe operation of all equipment and adherence to all safety rules and regulations.
- Good communication and leadership qualities
- Good negotiation skills in order to negotiate the terms and conditions of storing goods
- Good knowledge about finance and management
- Good motivation skills to make the workers work to their full capacity
- Must be very meticulous and organized in the dealings
- Must be very efficient
- Must have good knowledge about computer applications and the accounting software
- Must have very good decision making and troubleshooting abilities in the warehouse and implement them
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand 10 hours
- Flexible to work throughout standard hours of operation, weekends and extended hours if necessary
- Basic SAP knowledge
Experience: 3+ years
For more information, contact us at 706-364-4473
Express Employment Professionals- Augusta, GAWhy Work Here?
Great Company. Strong Leadership Team. Good Benefits.
In 2021, Express placed more than 552,000 qualified people at more than 66,000 client companies. The vision of Express Employment Professionals is to help as many people as possible find goods jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. We accomplish this vision through a network of 825 franchise locations throughout the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each office is locally owned and operated and backed by the more than 37 years of expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your employment needs, yet small enough to really care. For more information, contact us at 706-364-0118.