Currently seeking a Parts Coordinator for a company that is the largest independently owned provider of construction equipment and supplies throughout upstate New York, PA and OH. Every day we demonstrate why we are leaders in our field with superior planning, competitive pricing, on-time deliveries, and outstanding customer service. The business was built around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands.
Pay Rate: $17.00-20.00/HR
Hours: Monday – Friday/ 8am – 5pm
This position fulfills parts orders for customers and the Service Department. This position requires a high degree of detail and accuracy and should be fulfilled by a person who has a strong attention to detail and is passionate about customer service.
- Ship all outgoing orders on a daily basis to insure customer satisfaction.
- Perform regular cycle count inventory to insure accurate inventory accounting.
- Places all parts purchases direct to vendors within vendor cut off times on a daily basis.
- Place regular weekly stock order to insure proper inventory levels
- Receive and put away stock parts orders upon arrival
- Update and maintain accurate bin location by part number to insure top notch parts organization
- Maintaining parts inventory reorder levels and adjusting as required
- Actively manage and return unneeded parts within manufacturers guidelines
- Maintain customer pick up area, and follow up with customer for items not picked up
- Assist customers with part selections as required
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis for parts received, and problem parts orders
- Enter parts received and orders filled in computer as required by parts room policy
- Create and update parts inventory transfers as requested by branches
- Pick-up and delivery of parts as requested by Branch Manager
- Parts room housekeeping and organization to show the highest quality organization levels to our walk-in customers
- Act as back up to Service Writer in supporting necessary activities when the Service Writer is absent
Required Experience / Education:
- Associates degree preferred; minimum of two years’ experience in the equipment rental business or equivalent combination of education and experience. Some mechanical knowledge desired.
- High level of customer relations skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong verbal skills to work with Mechanics and customers
- Valid driver's license
The company was founded by individuals familiar with the frustration of finding reliable, accessible sources for equipment and supplies. We built our business around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands. We believe that with an unmatched combination of competitive pricing and personal service, we will be the supplier of choice for all types of contractors. This Company also offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as 401 (k) and numerous other benefits.
Please submit resumes to posting!