- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a safety-first, analytical, and experienced electrician to join our team. You'll be assigned a variety of work orders, including fixing, replacing, installing, and maintaining, and testing electrical wiring, circuit breakers, transformers, and lighting fixtures in buildings. The ideal candidate is familiar with reading technical schematics and blueprints, has extensive knowledge of electrical systems, Panel upgrades and rejuvanations, wiring, and has completed all training, apprenticeship, and licensing requirements. If this is you, apply today!
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Flexible spending account
Long-term disability benefits
Legal Shield and My ID Care
Voluntary accident insurance
Voluntary pet insurance
- Make sure the wiring is in accordance with all building codes and safety regulations
- Read and apply electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Certify newly installed electrical components properly function
- Test wiring and other electrical components to make sure it’s properly connected
- Execute maintenance and installation of electrical equipment for homes, offices, and factories
- Performing semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Access client needs and provides the best option to the client
- Helping to change boxes and perform panel upgrades
- Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets or other components and systems
- Assist with other electrical duties as directed
- Work with City and County Inspectors
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Install, repair, maintain, and test residential electrical systems in full support of EES safety, operations, and productivity initiatives
- Use industry-related hand tools and power tools
- Install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems, and other wire raceway systems
- Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wires at junction points
- Troubleshoot equipment electrical systems and control circuits and build control panels from drawings
- Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of wiring and electrical systems
- Delegate tasks and assist with training other employees
- Communicate effectively with Dispatch and Home office Administrators
- Maintain workflow schedule to ensure all EES productivity objectives are met
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with colleagues, customers, and vendors
- Adhere to all EES's safety policies and procedures
- Knowledge of DOT regulations, hazardous material
- Successfully completed formal electrician apprenticeship
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree from an electrician program at a technical school is required
- Must have valid electrician license
- Willing to work in confined spaces, at great heights, and in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Positive customer service skills
- Obtain an Electrician Trainee Certification within 90 days of employment and keep it valid, if applicable
- Obtain a Home Improvement Salesperson (HIS) within 90 days of employment and keep it valid
- Obtain a Residential Journeymen License within 1 year of employment and keep it valid
- Dress code – Company Uniform
Express Electrical Service (EES) has been serving our local community for over 36 years. We started with a man and a dream and have since grown to over 30 trucks servicing Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, and Riverside Counties. We pride ourselves on our expertise in a variety of home services that are all able to be completed same day by our licensed professionals. It is the same values of that 1 man which define our integrity and service standards to our community every day.
By far the highest standards of anyone in the industry, not only are our electricians state certified, licensed, bonded & background checked, but held to white glove service standards while in your home. From uniform checks to shoe covers and twice-weekly safety training, for those wearing the Express badge, it is a symbol of quality. We will always get the job completed quickly, clean, plain, and simple – done right the first time.
Express Electrical Services
Get fresh Apprentice Journeyman Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.