Customer Service Representative
Expovision - Customer Service Representative
Our staff is committed to customer satisfaction and service excellence. Please visit our website located at www.expovision.com to learn more about us. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. The primary responsibility of this position focuses on creating reservations from emails and phone requests and forms sent to Expovision’s internal database by event.
The successful Customer Service Representative will have previous customer service experience, excellent administrative and computer skills. This person will be responsible for completing and managing hotel reservations for various events that Expovision supports via phone, forms or email. Candidate should be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume company. This person should have the drive and passion to support customers using their customer service and computer abilities.
Detailed responsibilities and requirements
- Contact VIP/Exhibitor Groups prior to event opening for formal introduction, providing necessary information during the event hotel reservation process.
- Assist Group contacts with booking rooms & suites to history and event flow pattern.
- Follow-up communication on a regular basis with VIP/Exhibitor Groups to confirm their hotel needs and changes for each event.
- Reservations data entry via phone, form, and email.
- Handle reservation requests coming in through event phone lines and event email boxes.
- Become familiar with the various cities and hotels where the contracted events are held.
- Learn and review procedures periodically to keep up with accuracy.
- Manage requests for reservation changes, additions and cancellations through the system.
- Manage block and flow requirements with Group contacts.
- Retrieve messages via phone, event boxes or e-mail and respond professionally to guests in a timely fashion.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to achieve group and guest satisfaction.
- Responsibilities may include event email box reservation follow-up, hotel closeout processing, reporting, and hotel rooming list coordination.
- Assist with other areas as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years of Customer Service and/or Hotel Operations experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with data entry and computer operations,
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Excellence in verbal and written communications skills to include emails.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and Outlook. Need to be very comfortable working with Excel spreadsheets and entering data into reservation system.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to anticipate and deal with situations and challenges as they arise and develop solutions and implement a plan of action for resolution.
- Work well under pressure while being self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Comfortable working remotely and in the office as needed.
- Ability to meet individual deadlines for groups while working in a team environment.
- Comfortable multi-tasking daily duties and projects especially during our busy event cycles.
- Experience working with hotel group bookings, hotel operations or sales preferred.
Office location in Herndon, VA with hybrid potential to work remotely after training complete. Ongoing training and meetings in office.
13800 Coppermine RoadHerndon, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.