Account Executive, Enterprise
- Posted: over a month ago
Explorance helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people. Explorance offers innovative People Insight /Employee Experience solutions because we believe that each experience matters.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling corporate/enterprise new logos and managing/retaining/growing a portfolio of existing accounts, for the Explorance Experience Management software suite. Responsibilities include achieving sales quotas and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by managing all aspects of the sales cycle and collaborating with other team members (marketing, sales engineering, etc.).
This position is based in the US.
What you will do as our new Enterprise Account Executive
- Create and execute territory and account plans for prospective clients
- Secure business by cold calling prospects and following up on leads
- Identify key decision-makers and cultivate relationships with executive-level contacts
- Conduct high-impact virtual and live presentations/demonstrations of our solutions
- Work closely with marketing and pre-sales to assessments and determine customer needs
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Scope, negotiate and close multi-year agreements with prospect accounts
- Work collaboratively with your team of Account Exec, Sales Development Representative, and Client Success Manager to develop plans for each account to ensure renewal and expansion of the Explorance solution.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Set challenging goals, monitor progress, and make sure that results are achieved as planned
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Leverage internal consulting, services and product development teams appropriately
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, webinars, and trade shows events
- Develop and maintain skills, knowledge and proficiencies required to respond to client needs
- Continuously build knowledge and skills to keep pace with market trends
What you need to succeed in that role:
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience ideally working with HR/Talent
- Proven track record of sales success and prospecting, including cold calling
- Demonstrated ability to exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Demonstrated experience developing a territory sales plan with measurable objectives
- Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Responsiveness and thorough follow-up with customers and prospects
- Hunter mentality, proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong account management skills and experience developing relationships with C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, sound judgment
- Confidence to make difficult decisions
- BA/BSc Degree or Equivalent
- Willingness to travel extensively within region
Nice to Have
- Experience working with feedback solutions
- Experience working in a dynamic and challenging, growing start-up environment
- Solid understanding of web, enterprise and SaaS technologies
Explorance is a provider of innovative experience measurement solutions. The company empowers organization’s decision-making for action by measuring employee and student voice and feedback. Through scalable automation with tools including the Blue ® solutions and Metrics That Matter™, and expert-based services, Explorance facilitates continuous improvement and accelerates the insight-to-action cycle, leading to personal growth and organizational agility.
Founded in 2003, Explorance is headquartered in Montreal with business units in Chicago, Chennai, Melbourne, Amman, and London. Explorance works with 35% of the Fortune 100, and 25% of the top higher education institutions, including 8 of the world’s top 10 business schools. The company has clients in more than 40 countries. Since 2014, Explorance has been ranked consecutively as a top employer by the Great Places to Work Institute® and is currently ranked as the #1 “Best Workplace in Canada” for 2021.
Are you curious to get to know more about our approach and products? Check out our website.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Explorance