Warehouse Quality Technician - 8566-ZR
Expleo Jonestown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EXPLEO USA is currently looking for Warehouse Quality Technicians to join our team for an exciting new opportunity.
As a QA TECHNICIAN you will play a key role for being responsible for quality assurance activities with receiving inspection, labelling, storing, and shipping chemicals at the distribution centers. You will also be in control when all products arrive with required documentation, including test reports, process, and raw material. Also, it will be important that as a QA Technician you are responsible for communications to internal and external customers, and suppliers, to ensure all relevant documentation is correct.
Pay Rate: Competitive
- Perform quality assurance review through verifying the received materials and required certification package (i.e., Test Reports, Raw Materials Reports, Manufacturers Certification of Conformance, Process Certifications, Shelf Life, Storage Requirements, and evidence of part numbers and lot numbers) for part traceability and document accuracy in compliance with customer/product requirements.
- Utilize inventory management and client quality systems/portals as an active company quality representative notating material information and/or discrepancies; document and segregate/placards as required.
- Review and assign shelf life and storage conditions in the inventory management system based on product and customer specifications.
- Release conforming material consistently (with the following information: lot/batch, expiration date, bin location, placards, and labels) for warehouse processing (stock put away, picking, shipping, etc.).
- Perform root cause analysis and communication actively with the procurement team and suppliers/vendors to resolve discrepancies for non-conforming materials as required.
- Observe temperature recording devices on storage units, (i.e. freezers) and perform required actions and release appropriate communications when outliers/failures occur.
- Provide backup support for processing hazardous materials through the shipping process including, but not limited to printing requires hazardous material certifications, labels, and transportation paperwork.
- Ensure that all required reports and paperwork are submitted correctly and in a timely manner to support both internal and external customers for review and processing (for example, Expiring Materials Report, Sampling/Testing Reports).
- Process and coordinate sampling with external customers and certified labs as required.
- Assist in training other team members to ensure integrity and quality of materials is maintained throughout supply chain as required.
- Attend regularly scheduled or impromptu, departmental, or company-sponsored meetings or training, as required.
High School Diploma or GED
Familiarity with quality management systems such as ISO 9001, AS 9120 preferred
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, production support, MRO and quality services, with a presence in over 30 countries. To find out more, visit www.expleogroup.com