Warehouse Operator - 10282-RC
Expleo Dulles, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EXPLEO USA is currently looking for Warehouse Operators to join our team for an exciting new opportunity in Dulles, VA.
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for moving items through and out of the warehouse in a safe and clean manner, following priorities and instructions given by the Supervisors in the Americas region. The warehouse operation is 24 x 7, 365 days a year and will require shift work. This position is designated as essential personnel (subject to mandatory attendance - incumbents in essential positions are required to attend their normal place of work when the facility is closed).
This assignment is expected to be approximately 3 months in duration. You must be authorized to work in the US.
- Receive and inspect parts into the Satair Group IT Systems and put stock away in correct location.
- Pick and process orders in the correct priority sequence according to established performances targets, packing parts for safe shipment according to shipping instructions and applicable standard specifications (ATA300).
- Prepare shipping documents.
- Participate in special project.
- Perform order quantity changes, material bins changes and confirm in the Satair Groups IT Systems
- Perform cycle count inventory.
- Inform supervisor of any process, inventory or system issues immediately.
- Adhere to all processes and procedures such as hazardous materials, safety, OSHA, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to successfully complete hazardous material training.
- Ability to successfully complete crane training
- Entry level warehouse experience
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements and ability to work safely
- Forklift certification or ability to obtain.
- Ability to communicate in English, both in writing and verbally
- Familiarity with using computer systems, preferably SAP, MS Office and Lotus Notes.
- Decisions could impact the cost for transportation of all types of goods globally. Both hazardous goods as well as standard parts
- Able to resolve rudimentary issues without supervision.
- Able to meet daily KPIs for pick, pack, inspection, and binning targets
- Physical Requirements:
- Carrying: Able to carry up to 50lbs
- Hearing: Able to hear to participate in phone and in-person conversations also able to hear sirens, alarms, and other emergency signals.
- Lifting: Able to lift up to 50lbs - 125 lbs. 2-person lift
- Pushing / Pulling: Able to push/pull items over short distances and on occasion.
- Sitting: Able to sit for long periods of time in meetings; drafting computer-based documents, sometimes with limited breaks.
- Speaking: Able to speak and conduct conversations often for extended periods of time in meetings, negotiations and training.
- Written Communications Able to provide user instructions and notifications in a clear, understandable manner either via messaging or printed documents.
- Squatting / Kneeling: Able to occasionally squat and and to replace or retrieve items from low storage.
- Standing: Able to stand for long periods of time, touring vendor facilities, traveling and similar activities.
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, production support, MRO and quality services, with a presence in over 30 countries. To find out more, visit www.expleogroup.com
Transportation and Storage