HR Operations Administrator 8448-ZR
Expleo Herndon, VA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EXPLEO USA is currently looking for an HR Operations Administrator to join our team for an exciting new opportunity.
Pay Rate: Competitive
The HR Operations Administrator (Contract) is responsible for providing high-level operational support in a fast-paced environment to the Head of Human Resources for North America (HO HR NA) as well as facilitating successful collaboration amongst members of the HR Leadership Team (HRLT) and the Head of HR for the different divisions within Airbus. Additionally, this position supports the design and implementation of established HR benchmark products and policies leveraging both internal talent/expertise and bringing in external best practices.
This is expected to be approximately a twenty-four (24) month assignment to be evaluated at that time based on business need.
Your responsibilities cover:
Head of HR North America Support: 40%
- Organize Head of HR North America's workflow and processes by managing the HR team's priorities / objectives and anticipating steps ahead.
- Review corporate communications, identify and recommend actions required.
- Prepare and host monthly HR Virtual All Hands Calls.
- Prepare executive-level communications on behalf of the Head of HR North America.
- Collect and organize input from the HR North America team.
- Track consequential management actions, objectives, Senior Leadership Team weekly topics, etc.
- Ad hoc project support. Key projects related with:
- Talent Management
- HR Risks and Opportunities identification and tracking
- Culture & Values initiatives
- Employee experience
- Ethics & Compliance
- Training Facilitation
Facilitate HR Leadership Team Meetings: 10%
- Prepare agendas, collect / distribute relevant documents and attend appropriate meetings.
- Record accurate minutes and track follow-up action items.
- Create / edit presentations and documents for various presentations and/or discussions.
Support HR Leadership Team: 20%
- Provide members leverage in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities, etc.
- Proactively identify ways to improve the efficiency and efficacy of the leadership team.
- Anticipate needs from the team and identify opportunities to create processes and systems to streamline office flow.
Assist the Develop team with Culture Evolution and Change Management Topics: 20%
- Facilitate and take notes for employee focus groups
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop interventions to improve employee experience and team culture
- Support regional Employee Engagement Initiative by leading Community Outreach stream
Other duties as assigned: 10%
- Conduct internal /external research on variety of HR related topics to be summarized for HRLT
- Coordinate with HO HR NA assistant as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or equivalent major is required.
- Master's Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or equivalent major is preferred.
Prior relevant work/internship experience in a Human Resource and/or corporate function; manufacturing setting; aviation industry or a combination thereof is desired.
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, production support, MRO and quality services, with a presence in over 30 countries. To find out more, visit www.expleogroup.com