Fast APPLY! Text Rockstar to 97211
Bilingual Wireless Retail Sales Representative
If you want to work in a fun, competitive, dynamic, and rewarding company with unlimited compensation as a wireless retail sales consultant, you’ve landed in the right place and we’re interested in hearing from you! Experts Choice is a dynamic growing company where in the last two years we have more than tripled in size and are now located across the entire United States.
The ideal candidate is a current lead sales representative and or floor supervisor seeking advancement and profit sharing in managing their own store or running their own division. Has a proven track record in retail sales and customer service with demonstrated ability to use selling tools such as calling campaigns, credit cards, social media, installment billing, and outbound social business events.
As a wireless retail sales associate, we offer:
• Competitive salary and uncapped earning potential. You have the ability to decide how much income you’ll earn. On average, our wireless retail sales associates earn between $35k and $45k per year.
• Enroll in our dental, vision, and medical healthcare.
• Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program.
• Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology.
• Growth opportunity to shape your career path as a member of management, support, operations, human resources, and more.
If you have a strong desire for personal and financial success, WE WANT YOU! Experts Choice is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AAP.
Experts Choice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Experts Choice complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Experts Choice expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Experts Choice’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.