Implementation Project Manage
Expert Technical Solutions
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Implementation Project Manager - Remote
Expert Technical Solutions has an immediate opening for an Implementation Project Manager with our industry leading client. This is contract-to-hire position with benefits offered.
This is a Remote from Home position.
In this role, you will coordinate the onboarding project plan, serve as a point of contact, and assist in the management of projects. You will be responsible for aligning expectations with clients and internal stakeholders. You will assist in identifying “scope creep” and work with various groups to determine courses of action. Following deployment, you will assist with transitioning the client to Customer Service after post implementation check-ins have been completed, for ongoing account maintenance.
- Successfully transition client from the deal closure phase to implementation and adoption of new product
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers, Product Owners and Implementation Engineers to ensure optimal solution is installed for the clients’ system
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to complete onboarding documentation
- Ability to lead multiple, concurrent projects effectively
- Lead and develop onboarding projects/programs that help make the implementation process more efficient and standardized
- Drive process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility
- Manage and escalate risks and issues and collaborate with cross-functional partners on resolution
- Identify specification changes and work with Sales and Product Owners to cost for client approval
- Facilitate interdepartmental team and client meetings effectively and successfully transition fully-implemented clients to dedicated Account Managers
- Accurately document customer use cases and collaborate with Implementation Team to ensure proper application testing
- Coach new clients on how to improve their practices via our solution
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of project management experience, with a background in client onboarding
- Must be able to work as part of a team to ensure all work is completed within designated timeframes
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and ability to impact and influence stakeholders to achieve results
- Excellent speaking, presentation, and writing skills are a must
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills and a client service-oriented attitude and interpersonal skills to support clients and issue resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively with external clients, managing requests and expectations confidently
- Strong attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and GuideCX Project Management tool is a plus.
Expert Technical Solutions
Get fresh Implementation Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.