Machine Operator/ Packer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our client is seeking a Machine Operators/Packers! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Rate: $14.25-$17.00 depending on experience
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in machine operating or other related fields
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration please contact Barbara at 978-798-1610 or visit Expert-Staffing.com to upload your resume.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Expert Staffing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?