Position type : Full-Time
Location : Littleton, MA
Top reasons to work for our client:
- Great team environment!
- Manager is well respected by team!
- Inclusive Workplace
- Awesome career development opportunities!
- Full and rich benefits package!
Senior Software Engineering position responsible for designing and architecting robust, scalable and maintainable software code for an expanding product line of storage emulation solutions and NVMe test systems.
What you will be doing:
- Software development, design, code, unit test, integration, and technical documentation
- Integration of software changes with our web management software
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as within a small, dynamic team
- Customer support as required
- 5 years of software development
- Storage products and protocol knowledge
- OS and systems proficiency (Windows/Linux)
- Software test experience, including BASH, Jenkins or Perl scripting
- Strong C programming skills are essential
- Knowledge of HTML, Java, Java Script, XML, Python, scripting languages such as Perl, Jenkins and BASH is a plus
- Experience writing scripts under Linux
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with storage and/or network protocols such as NVMe, Fibre Channel, SAS, iSCSI, TCP/IP
Skills you will need:â€<
- C Programming,Bash, Jenkins or Perl scripting,Storage emulation solutions, SSDs, NVMe