- Responsible for installing and maintaining the electrical components in an HVAC system, including all electrical wiring and controls. These are mostly heating and air conditioning systems, but also include ventilation, refrigeration or other climate-control systems.
- Electrical installation of new construction and remodel homes.
- Trained to understand the workings of the systems that control the air climate within a structure.
- Knowledge of electrical theory and safety is necessary.
- Reading of blueprints and technical diagrams that show the location of the electrical components is a plus but can be taught.
- Must also be knowledgeable of state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code.
- Valid Drivers License.
- EL02 Electrical License or better.