Portfolio Manager EMEA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: EMEA I Number of hours: 32-40 I Level: Bachelor/Master
Are you a highly organized, results oriented seasoned portfolio manager who always wants to do better and do you want to be working in a International environment where you get the chance to make a direct impact within the company with your skills and experience? Well, then keep reading..
What you will be doing
As a Portfolio Manager you have the goal to manage and leverage the lifecycle of investments, initiatives, programs, projects, and outcomes to best reach the overall goals and objectives of our organization. You will be overseeing the management of the project portfolio which includes approving or rejecting project and program ideas or sales. Also you will be responsible for getting a return on investment and meeting the goals and objectives of the organization.
Therefore you will be organizing, prioritizing, and analysing the potential value and programs within these projects in a portfolio to manage them simultaneously and optimize resource management. You will to this together with your European team of Project Managers and Scrum masters, who you guide and help grow. Also, you will be working together with the team leads and Services Delivery Directors to manage the work funnel and resource allocation, as well as collaborate with portfolio managers in the US.
Other responsibilities are;
- Relationship management with key implementation clients, including the point of escalation for key issues;
- Providing clear, concise, and accurate updates against agreed measures and KPI’s for the portfolio of agreed implementation projects;
- Identifying risks in projects and making up and develop a risk management plan to migrate uncertainty within the project portfolio;
- Manage, develop, and aligning the portfolio team;
- Providing guidance and PMO support for internal projects.
What we offer
A dynamic and versatile international position, with colleagues in the US, Belgium and Canada, and customers around the world. We also offer various career opportunities, national and international. We have a great work environment where besides working hard, there is enough room for fun and interaction.
We also offer:
- A good salary and an interesting incentive scheme around 2 gross monthly salaries.
- Attractive share plan.
- Plenty of room to work on personal development by joining our Personal Development Plan and participate in courses, trainings or sessions with a coach.
- Possibility to work from home with a one-off home office allowance of € 1.000,-
- Fun and pleasant company outings.
Who are you
You are a born leader with excellent communication skills, you love to connect to people and seek for the best in others. You have the ability to resolve conflicts and never turn your back from them, there is always a way. You have experience in a project manager role with a fundamental familiarity in software development.
Furthermore we ask;
- 10+ years of relevant work experience as a project manager and/or experience with software implementation in a SaaS/Cloud environment;
- A degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field;
- Experience with coordinating multiple projects;
- Good knowledge of scrum techniques and artifacts or other agile frameworks.
Who we are
Experlogix (210 p.) is a world-leading provider of cloud-based Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) software that helps companies sell complex configurable products and services. Our mission is to increase sales, customer success and happiness through flexible solutions where we turn complex requests into perfectly tailored products and services. Our software integrates with leading platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Netsuite. This makes it possible to offer user-friendly capabilities in combination with deep CRM and ERP integrations.
In addition, we are supplier of powerful document automation software for medium to large business users, worldwide. This document automation software creates software that allows business users to simplify, optimize and automate all document processes.
Experlogix was founded in 2002 and has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Canada, and the US. We are an international organization with Dutch roots. This means that you work together in international teams within a Dutch culture. You get a lot of freedom, independence, and responsibility in your work. In addition, there is room for personal development but also attention for you as a person. We work very hard, but you are also seen and appreciated.
Curious what Experlogix has to offer as an employer and hear what employees have to say, take a look here: Careers Europe | Experlogix!
Enthusiastic? Apply directly via the link below!
Do you want more information or do you have a question about this vacancy? Please contact our Corporate Recruiter Fleur Lever through email@example.com or +31 628 792 590.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Experlogix
Get fresh Entry Level Portfolio Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.