The Client Success Manager is responsible for management of the overall client relationship and coordination of deliverables for Experity’s core clients, as well as assisting with the management of suite clients. This role works in collaboration with internal teams including Sales, Implementation, Support, Revenue Cycle Management, Development and Product, among others and oversees the unified delivery of solutions within committed parameters.
- Manage the relationship with the client leadership team for Experity’s core clients. Meet with client management on a regular basis and build relationships at multiple levels. Communication cadence to include, at minimum, monthly business review meetings.
- Ensure service level commitments are met for each client. Coordinate and hold accountable internal service teams as necessary to ensure successful delivery of our products and services.
- Support client adherence to prescriptive best practice setup and configuration of our products. Monitor performance metrics and aid in identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Build an understanding of the urgent care business model, client workflows, and common market problems. Develop system and industry expertise with consultative approach focused on ensuring optimal utilization and realized value of Experity solutions.
- Increase client satisfaction by understanding business needs and supporting expanded utilization of Experity solutions. Elevate client relationships from vendor/partner to trusted business advisor.
- Develop revenue cycle management expertise toward ongoing process improvement and compliance initiatives. Responsible for working with clients to reduce recurring errors and reduce claim exceptions. RCM success management to include:
- Interpret and provide analysis of clinic financial data through key reports and revenue cycle drivers.
- Lead a monthly meeting to review accounts receivable status, KPI, and accounting reports with client’s financial team.
- Support the development and ongoing management of prescriptive best practice PM system setup, EDI processes, and revenue cycle workflows.
- Collaborate with the RCM Operations and Accounts Receivable Management teams to ensure client/company alliance on prioritization and approach to service delivery.
- Manage and communicate findings effectively with assigned clinics and their management staff to achieve optimum performance.
- Identify trends and carrier issues relating to billing and reimbursements. Report findings effectively directly to assigned clinics.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, support, and product management to ensure ongoing success of client relationship with Experity.
- Act as liaison for internal and external communications with assigned clients. Manage ongoing communication and ensure a positive relationship with assigned accounts. Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned accounts progress for all project areas.
- Support leadership as needed through compiling reports, researching information, following up on client requests, etc.
- Identify opportunities for selling additional solutions into client base. Support Sales when subject matter expertise is needed. Proactively nurture opportunities for references, referrals and case studies.
- Work with Experity Finance to support client invoice questions and support collection efforts on aged accounts receivable balances.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least two years of account management
- Ability to travel as needed
- Previous experience with an Electronic Medical Record and Practice Management Systems
- Two years of related experience in medical billing