Mechanical Services Coordinator / Repair Coordinator
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Mechanical Services Coordinator / Repair Coordinator Location: TN-Memphis Job Code: 618 # of Openings: 1
Description Mechanical Services Coordinator / Repair Coordinator
We are hiring for 1 position. The location can be at any of our 3 main office locations - Chesterfield, MO (St Louis), Lenexa, KS (Kansas City, KS/MO) or Bartlett, TN (Memphis).
What does the Experitec Repair Coordinator role look like?
Our Repair Coordinators are part of our Mechanical Services organization, assisting with parts and service activities for shop and field repair of control, isolation, pressure relief (PRV) valves, regulators, and other valve assembly accessories in our customers' facilities. Our customers are largely manufacturing facilities and we serve many different industries including chemical, power generation, refining, oil & gas, food & beverage, pulp &paper, and water.
What is the Repair Coordinator responsible for?
In this role, you will be working with our customers and an Experitec team comprised of sales, engineering, mechanical repair technicians, outage managers, and shipping and receiving personnel. The position involves providing our customers parts and service quotations, coordination of the entire repair process, working with our suppliers to get the appropriate parts for the repair, and managing the repair from start to finish. Some examples of your day-to-day activities could include taking customer calls, working with outside sales and outage managers to get the details for specific requirements, provide timely quotations to our customers, track work progress for shop and field work, and apply strong computer and data entry skills to execute the repair process. Your role will be critical to deliver quality solutions and services to customers.
Typical work assignments include:
- Support Account Managers and Outage Manager's efforts of the pursuit, preparation, execution, and follow-up of repairs and services.
- Evaluate vendor quotations to Experitec prior to finalizing customer quotations.
- Provide parts quotations to our customers.
- Manage dates and expectations for shop and field repairs.
- Develop positive working relationship with our customers.
- Understand the work processes, tools, and technology used to provide technical services and parts.
- Function as a team-player with our Sales Teams by understanding, contributing to, and supporting the account strategies that they lead for our services.
- Process returned equipment and related documentation.
- Prepare billing to customer.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve our effectiveness in delivering value to our customers.
- Develop a rapport with our fellow associates as a team to get the job done.
Who can do this job?
A qualified candidate will have the following attributes/skills:
- Comfort/ability to work at a desk most of the day (data entry)
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize multiple activities at different stages in the project process.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional computer skills - proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suit and ability to work efficiently and effectively within a business system.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Analytical and critical thinking
Other preferred qualifications include experience with order management, inventory management, Project Management (understand scope, enters order data, monitor progress/schedule, acts as liaison between suppliers, customers, and internal resources, and closes project), ERP system, mechanical maintenance, or mechanical technician experience.
This position requires a "hands-on" approach, a strong work ethic, and a possess a commitment to excellence. This person may choose to learn and develop proficiency in the Emerson valve and device products we represent.
What Experitec offers:
At Experitec, we know our employees are a critical part to our overall success. We care about the wellbeing of each and every employee. No matter what stage of life they're in, Experitec strives to support and care for each employee with a benefits program tailored to their needs. We pride ourselves on offering a flexible work environment ensuring our employees have the work-life balance they deserve. We believe giving our employees the resources they need to succeed in their personal lives will enable them to reach their peak performance in their professional lives.
Comprehensive benefits package*:
- Major medical, dental, vision.
- 401K -
- Employer match of 50% of every dollar employee contributes up to 6% of annual compensation.
- Employer makes a 3% Safe Harbor Contribution of your total compensation each month.
- 100% Employee Owned with ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
- Flexible work environment.
- PTO: personal time, vacation, paid holidays.
- Company and individual performance related compensation plan rewarding employees for their contribution and encouraging their long-term commitment.
- 14 weeks paid maternity leave.
- 2 weeks paid parental leave.
*Full details available in Benefits brochure provided to candidates during final interview stage.
Note: Employer does not provide immigration sponsorship (e.g., H-1B visa sponsorship).
What does Experitec do?
As an Emerson Impact Partner, we have the exclusive rights to sell and service Emerson Automation Solutions products in our defined territory. Our customers are largely manufacturing facilities and Upstream Oil & Gas. We serve many different industries including chemical, power generation, refining, oil & gas, food & beverage, pulp & paper, and water. We partner with our customers to optimize the performance of their automated processes (reduce cost and increase throughput and quality), make their plants safer places to work, and/or help them reach environmental goals. Our engineered solutions include both innovative technology, products, and services. We are a group of Driven, Positive and Collaborative Employee Owners!
*This job description indicates, in general, the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other essential functions expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Are you a returning applicant? Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.