Looking for an experienced Web Designer in Cincinnati!
4 Month Contract
Our digital/performance marketing team needs a professional and agile Web Designer with experience in building and constantly improving websites both UI/UX design and basic coding. We’re looking for a candidate who has created and maintained functional, attractive websites for Direct-to-Consumer, and is familiar with enabling the website creation process. We want to talk to you if your portfolio includes clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent navigational structures and detailed linking. If you stay current with the latest in web design, enjoy rapid prototyping and creating of new businesses, you’d be a great fit for this position.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts - landing pages, digital shops, and web apps across different business / categories.
- Lead the website creation process - understanding consumer needs, defining the overall experience, and then translating them into either sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes
- Partner with others to create a fully functional interface that solves delights the target users.
- Enable the Founder teams by applying content and visual assets, ensuring that the visual aspects of the user experience bring to life the idea and stay true to the brand identity.
- Guide selection of digital tools to enable DIY to upskill others in the Design community.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of web design experience
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ambiguous environment
- Must be able to collaborate and operate within a large, complex organization
- Ability to operate with discipline while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have a good understanding of front-end development frameworks
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- DTC and/or Online retail UI/UX expertise
- Proficient using Big Commerce, Shopify Plus, WooCommerce, Magneto.
- Have basic understanding and abilities with HTML and CSS
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!