Looking for experienced UX Designer in Cincinnati, OH!
Contract Role: 6 Months +
Looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior UX Designer who has a passion for Beauty, Branding, and User Experience in cosmetic consumer product goods DTC/eCommerce. We’re looking for a self-driven candidate who has experience working in agile teams (with web developers, UI designers, content creators) to build and improve websites and apps. The ideal candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who has a passion for understanding user needs and solving problems to enhance the user experience. As a member of the Skin and Personal Care Design Studio, you will be responsible for digital product management and UX design, including making our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers for company website (and various other digital apps/experiences).
• Create personas through user research and data
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
• Develop wireframes, user flows/sitemaps, and prototypes around customer needs
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
• Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Understand how to gather and implement solutions based on digital analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
- 6+ yrs proven experience as a Web Designer, UX Designer, or similar role
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Suite and UX/UI programs (Invision, Sketch, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of the B2C marketplace and the functions of e-commerce websites; Experience with template-based backend web platforms is preferred
- Experience with A/B testing by using digital analytic tools
- Experience preparing detailed competitive and consumer analyses
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Demonstrate UX skills with a strong portfolio of previous work
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!