Experis Stockton, CA
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Virtualization Responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our internal IT infrastructure as well as providing technical assistance to team members and end users with system and network requests. The focus is on Systems support but a solid networking and security foundation is critical to success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support services for
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, O365, etc.
- Virtualization technologies: VMware and Hyper-V
- Remote access solutions: Fortinet VPN, Duo
- DHCP and DNS
- Security Suite: FortiNet, Carbon Black, MimeCast
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
- Support of Zoom phones and TalkDesk Contact Center
- Develop and document maintenance routines for all computer systems
- Support of WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Document all work performed as tickets and time entries in our ConnectWise Manage PSA
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Business awareness: and understanding of product management cycles
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur
- Will also be support for other locations that might be outside of the general area; some light travel is required
- Will have some client on-site work refreshing equipment on-site
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- 5+ years' experience with virtualization technology, VMware preferred.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCITP, MCSA, or MCSE
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
TechnologyView all jobs at Experis