Supply Chain Planner
Experis Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for a Supply Chain Planner in Englewood Cliffs, NJ/REMOTE
Remote to start (onsite when/if pandemic lifts)
6 Month Contract (Extensions possible)
Background & Purpose of the Job:
The world of foodservice is transforming and the pace of change is increasing. As part of our Food Solutions Supply Chain Innovation Team, you will be part of a dynamic and flexible team where people are empowered to take ownership and responsibility in order to deliver results. The Supply Chain Innovation Planner serves as the critical interface between the Supply Chain, Category, Brand and Development groups. The role ensures that conceptual Innovation develops in accordance with the businesses strategic objectives. This person will represent the Supply Chain as a process leader in the early and developmental stages of the innovation process.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
• Manage the innovation project plans from BOSCARD/ Kick off, through to implementation. This is achieved through helping to scope the project, defining activities and timings required to ensure capability is in place, and then following up on these timings throughout the project
• Manage the overall project networks, via MS project, coordinate inputs from all functions and hold individuals accountable for the delivery of their activities to ensure the project remains on time
• Ensure that the Supply Chain has the necessary capacities and capabilities to produce the innovations for all assigned sourcing sites
• Manage communication with all key project stakeholders and with global and regional innovation planners
• Coordinate required inputs to the business case for the innovation projects in terms of capital expenditure and SCC drivers, working closely with the Procurement, Planning and Engineering teams
• Prepare all gate documents and decision papers as inputs into the Innovation Project Management process for all assigned innovation projects
• Ensure delivered Quality for the innovations, maintaining also safety standards
• Own and maintain the overall project networks for new variants and operational projects, as required to ensure “on time in full” delivery; by working closely with R&D, Marketing, Finance, Procurement, T&E Quality and factories
• Co-lead risk assessments, and make sure action plans are embedded in the project timeline
• Support complexity reduction activities and sourcing analysis for the innovation projects, by working closely with Strategic Planning and Finance
What You’ll Need To Succeed
• Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Supply Chain, Engineering preferred) preferred. MBA or APICs Certification is preferred
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain (Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering or Logistics) or in R&D with experience on new product development
• Project management skills (working knowledge of MS Project, MS Office).
• Basic appreciation level of how manufacturing works
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
ExperisWhy Work Here?
#1 Global Supplier of the Year! Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
AddressEnglewood Cliffs, NJ