Supply Chain Analyst
- $20 to $25 Hourly
Supply Chain Analyst- Returns department
Location: 2 days onsite at North Milwaukee WI area (hybrid)
Pay: $20-$25 (depending upon experience)
In this 6+ month contract role you will be responsible for the execution of customer returns within the US/CA Region for the purpose of recycling.
- Performs root cause analysis to identify areas of improvement, and implements process changes that enable efficiencies in the workflow
- Generates core pickup requests as requested by customer
- Processes customer credit memos relating to core pickups
- Collaborates with external and internal customers to ensure proper reimbursement of returns
- Supports the material flow operations of customer battery returns intended for recycling at US/CA customers, warehouses, and recycling locations
- Remediates real-time material flow issues, with the assistance of Logistics and IT, ensuring inventory is properly recorded at all locations
- Compiles key reports for internal and external customers on a regular and ad-hoc cadence
- Supports IT enhancement projects from the development stage through to implementation and end-user training
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business, Finance, or related field 1 year of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and planning skills
- Willingness to learn and constantly adapt to a changing environment
- Computer competency skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite,
- Preferred experience with SAP, MFG Pro, and Power BI
BusinessView All Experis Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.