Looking for a Sr Business Process Analyst / Process Improvement Analyst with Procure-to-Pay (P2P) experience in the SAP Ariba space.
As a key member of the Business Enablement Team, the P2P Business Process Analyst will serve a key role on Procure to Pay transformation initiatives providing process design expertise. S/he will analyze existing processes to uncover inefficiencies, lead process design improvement workshops, and guide teams in the creation of improved processes.
· Work with client procurement team to define the future state of P2P business processes by data gathering, analysis, and problem solving.
· Continuously engage with procurement leadership and cross functional business clients to drive best practice adoption, optimized system utilization and continuous process improvement outcomes.
· Evaluate entirety of process improvement information to identify wasteful and inefficient points in the process and coordinate with impacted parties to determine a future state that satisfies the business requirements and recognizes a return on investment.
· Identify best practices and recommend appropriate changes in process and/or approach.
· Update and maintain documentation on process improvements and performance.
· Construct workflow charts and diagrams.
· Capture and analyze data to find ways to improve Procurement Operations.
· Inform and advise various levels of management and stakeholders of results and recommendations. Organize and conduct focus groups of project users.
· Prototype business process solutions, tool, policies, and protocols.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience developing and understanding business cases
· Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process and technology knowledge
· Experience and knowledge working with Procure-to-Pay (P2P) experience, SAP Ariba
· Uses knowledge of procurement best practices and technology to develop/champion best-in-class results
· Ability to identify process efficiency improvements and drive implementation cross-functionally
· Demonstrates the ability to develop, document and maintain processes and methods
· Self-confident with an ability to accept and respond to challenges in a positive manner
· Strategic mindset with strong skill to manage change, ambiguity, complexity and drive for results
· Demonstrated strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, effectively presenting complex topics in a concise manner to audiences at various levels and in various sizes
· Broad understanding of business issues, metrics, organizational linkages and customer value
· Strong organizational and analytical skills in addition to project leadership and management skills