Experis Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Contract until end of 2021 to start.
Convert existing web based front end application to support Chromium browsers instead of just Internet Explorer
Primary Responsibilities (Software Engineer) include but are not limited to the following:
- Be an active member of a scrum team by participating in all phases of SDLC, including software development and code reviews
- Develop software components based on requirements, architecture, and design specifications
- Work with fellow software engineers, software architects, quality (QA) engineers, full-stack developers, and other engineering/development team members to design and build required systems.
- Adhere to team design and coding procedures and standards
- Interact with customers to resolve operational problems
- Comply with professional and quality standards; corporate policies and procedures; and act in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited university OR High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in Software Development in lieu of the bachelor’s degree education requirement
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related discipline
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high-visibility projects on a tight timeline
- Experience with web application security
- Experience developing and delivering commercial enterprise software
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Experience with source control tools
- Solid understanding of software design principles and architectural patterns
- Health Information Systems experience in an IT, Software Engineering, Software Development role.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
Location: Silver Spring, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Pittsburgh, PA, Atlanta, GA
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
#1 Global Supplier of the Year! Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.