As a Software Developer you will be helping with today’s challenges, while preparing for tomorrows. You will be challenged daily on exciting large-scale projects with the latest technologies. You will be part of a team that has meaningful work and makes a difference for both domestic and international healthcare markets.
Software Developer Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Be an active member of a scrum team by participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, software development and code reviews
· Develop software components based on requirements, architecture and design specifications
· Work with fellow software engineers, software architects, quality (QA) engineers, full-stack developers, and other engineering/development team members to design and build required systems
· Coordinate and communicate with clinical analysts, product analysts, quality analysts, and other software engineers
· Ensure applications integrate with 3rd party vendor software required to deliver the required solutions to our customers.
· Adhere to team design and coding procedures and standards
· Contribute to Security and Risk assessments to aid in the deployment of application components in Production
· Help resolve escalated customer support issues l Interact with customers to resolve operational problems and determine customer requirements
· Actively participate in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards complies with corporate policies and procedures, and act in a manner consistent with company values and ethical standards.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
· Ability to easily switch between projects and programming languages
· Knowledge of multiple database technologies and SQL queries, stored procedures, etc..
· Solid understanding of software design principles and architectural patterns
· Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Demonstrated track record of delivering high-visibility projects on a tight timeline
· Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Devotion to continuing education
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
· Experience developing and delivering commercial enterprise software with focus on scalability, security, stability, availability.
· Experience with cloud architectures and development of large-scale hosted applications
· Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style application architectures
· Strong background in AWS platform and services
· In Depth experience with database technologies, SQL and No-SQL
· Strong testing and automation experience
· Experience with DevOps and CI/CD
· Healthcare industry experience a plus