United Airlines is looking for a SharePoint Developer for an engineering/analyst role in Chicago, IL. The developer will…
· Design multiple out of the box solutions in order to improve business process automation for end users. Work directly with business customers to design, document and build out of the box solutions using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and SharePoint workflows.
· Test and iterate solutions in an agile project development lifecycle.
· Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline. Conducts complex work important to the organization.
· Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
· Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
-3-5 years of experience with SharePoint 2013/2016 in an engineering and analyst role.
-Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
-Experience with SharePoint development, engineering and administration which includes expertise with InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, workflows, CSS, HTML5 and PowerShell.
-Experience with migrating data across SharePoint farms, 2013 to 2016, by content database upgrade.
-Must also have experience with migration tools such as ShareGate and migrating data to SharePoint Online.
-Must also have experience with Office 365 apps, including PowerApps and Flow, Power BI and SharePoint Online.