Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Experis New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote work to start then will required on site at 335 Adams Street, Brooklyn NY 11201
This is 3 year contract.
Required 3 references to be submitted with resume.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- The QA Analyst will primarily perform functional manual testing of the new Pension Administration system which includes 32 separate functional work streams with complex and diverse use cases and scenarios, CRM, web applications, mainframe applications, integrated Filenet workflow.
- The Analyst will need to support the testing of all the data bridging scenarios that will be adopted in the course of the transition from legacy system to new pension administration system.
- Responsibilities will also include requirements/BRD review, identify testing requirements from specifications, build and execute test plans, test scripts and test cases, facilitate test plan reviews with cross-functional team members, facilitate discussions on defects identified, report and track all defects, and verify fixes in test environment.
- Prepare software defect tracking and report entire project release status to stakeholders.
- The Analyst may be required to execute automation tests, performance and load tests as the need arises.
- Minimum of 9 years of QA Analyst experience with at least 3 years of recent experience as a Senior QA Analyst.
- Proficiency in analyzing business and functional documents.
- Experience in STLC and Defect Life Cycle. Candidate will be required to prepare effort estimation and conduct all aspects of testing.
- The candidate must have a certain level of business acumen coupled with technical knowledge.
- Experience working with test automation tools (Knowledge of Selenium with Java is a plus).
- Proven ability to simulate and execute integrated and isolated tests to analyze results, leveraging CRUD operations on large volumes of raw data using SQL.
- Experience identifying and defining project scope, understand technical specifications and setup test environment, set clear goals and expectations, manage multiple priorities, prioritize activities, facilitate the collection of technical, operational or business requirements, set milestones and follow through to successful completion.
- Experience working in various SDLC processes including Agile.
- Experience supervising a team, reporting status to higher management, creating defect reports with resolutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation, problem resolution and customer service.
- Expertise with MS-Office specifically Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
SHOULD HAVE 4 OR MORE OF THE DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Experience testing complex enterprise applications involving Legacy systems.
- Experience in legacy system migration projects.
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce and MS Dynamics.
- Experience in DevOps process and familiarity with Copado will be a plus.
- Experience with Workflow systems, preferably with IBM Filenet.
- Experience in Public Pension Systems.
- Experience with test automation scripting languages.
- Experience with JIRA, SharePoint.
- Experience with API and Web Services testing.
- Experience in Performance and Load Testing.
- Certification as a Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) or Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), or Certified Associate in Software Quality (CASQ) or ISTQB certified as CTFL (Foundation Level) or CTAL (Advanced Level) or CTEL (Expert Level).
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Experis