Senior ERP Business Analyst - In person/not remote
Experis Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior ERP Business Analyst
- Perform analysis and translate complex business needs to create high quality, actionable requirements documentation within specified time frames to solve moderate to highly complex problems considering all impacted components.
- Collaborate with senior business leaders and other stakeholders as needed to strategize and plan software enhancements and enterprise software selections.
- Identify, lead, and drive optimization/continuous improvement activities, collaborating with subject matter experts and key business unit leaders.
- Conduct process review sessions to identify streamlining and improvement opportunities.
- Use Business Intelligence and Reporting Tool to create alert reports as required to indicate issues with data values and procedural setups.
- Train or reinforce user training on the company's software applications ensuring user adherence to policy, procedure and best business practices.
- Perform Tier 3 support for enterprise systems where necessary and updating and maintaining system configuration, setup and application.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products and a minimum of 4 years Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Retail Management System (RMS) experience.
- Ability to Collaborate, lead, facilitate, and communicate with individuals across a broad range of education, experience, and functional spectrums.
- Ability to Analyze and translate business needs to create high quality, actionable requirements documentation within specified time frames to solve moderate to highly complex problems considering all impacted components.
- Ability to Create lifecycle documents, including Business Workflow Diagrams, Business Use Cases, User Stories, User Interface Design Documents in the documentation of functional requirements, workflows and solutions.
- Ability to develop complex business and financial reporting from business intelligence and analytics tools.
- Proficient with Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio).
- Switch quickly between various subject matters to support needs of diverse business units.
- Monday-Friday, On call one weekend a month
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.