SME/Consultant /Market Rate analysis
Experis San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: SME/Consultant /Market Rate analysis
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration : 6 Months
Job Description :
- 5+ years' experience in related field and/or organization in international development, nonprofit, philanthropy, or corporate sustainability. Bachelor's Degree in related discipline a plus.
- Experience working with USAID, public private partnerships, or international development iniatitives a strong plus.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously under minimal supervision. Proactively seeks solutions and pays close attention to detail.
- Strong, demonstrated project coordination and timeline management experience.
- Experience managing grants and budgets
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business, and across time zones as necessary. Ability to adapt style to a variety of cultural perspectives.
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Works with both external stakeholders and internal stakeholders to develop and implement Gap Inc.'s Water Leadership positioning and approach across ESG, sustainable sourcing, and brand sustainability teams.
- Support the program management for the Women + Water Alliance, coordinating with program partners on USAID reporting deliverables and record-keeping, audits and due diligence, stakeholder presentation preparation, and supporting on financial reporting.
- Collect data and impact stories for external reporting and communications opportunities
- Support core Water team across geographies (US and India) and coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders for ongoing integration through direct touchpoints and streamlined processes and systems.
- Monitor market developments and corporate benchmarking for best practices ensuring that Gap Inc. continues to drive industry leadership
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Experis