Experis Redmond, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a Project Manager with software management project experience
Experis partners with AAA Game Producers for AAA video games for games in development. The PM will need to be available for PST hours. This position is in the Data Science area of Gaming. Gaming experience not required but an enthusiasm for gaming is a plus!
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Has remote potential
- Assist in managing the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, and delivery of all data team projects.
- Actively monitor, track and manage project tasks, timelines and communicate status to various stakeholders.
- Provide strong, proactive leadership for assigned projects.
- Champion / evangelize process and uses of data for the testing organization
- Establish and provide high-quality, written and verbal project communications, including weekly status, dashboards and project updates.
- Actively contribute to establishing and improving project management practices and delivery frameworks.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills / Experiences:
- 5+ Experience working as a project manager
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops
- Agile and SCRUM
- Experience with software management projects
- Previous experience working with software engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using project planning software
- Background in the games industry
- Experience working as a PM on a data focused team
ConstructionView all jobs at Experis