Experis Princeton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an Project Manager. This position is a 12 month contract for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of healthcare products.
Location: Princeton, New Jersey, 08540
- Client is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare.
- With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Client serves people in more than 160 countries and employs approximately 100,000 people.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible project manager to work in a dynamic environment supporting new product development/business continuity/infrastructure projects.
- Working as part of the Program Management Office, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: Supporting the Program Manager and Program Lead in meeting project deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining an understanding of project deliverables, risks, issues, constraints, and scope to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Forecasting project requirements and providing information to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring project teams are aware of deliverables, priorities and timelines.
- Coordinating/managing day-to-day activities, tracking deliverable status, monitoring resource requirements.
- Measuring project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Actively elevating to Program Manager for resolution, any developing issues that compromise the published timelines and deliverables.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of detailed program plans as required.
- Ensuring a positive work environment. To be considered for this position, you will have the following education, skills, and abilities:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Engineering or Physical Sciences.
- 3-5 years' experience in project management, ideally in medical device or pharmaceutical industries.
- Project planning and management, judgment, decision-making, and problem solving.
- Strong influencing skills, interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and ability to translate complex information to multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to be creative in achieving objectives while assuring compliance to internal and external requirements.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Experis Phone: 414-203-8334 Ext: 7112
Address100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212
ConstructionView all jobs at Experis