Project Manager - Non IT III
Experis Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experis, a Manpower Group company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Remote: Project Manager role. This position is a 6+ month contract for one of our key Finacial clients. The company provides individuals with charge and credit cards, travellers' cheques and other stored - value products
Job Role: Project Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Remote)
Duration: 6+ Months. (Possibility of extension)
- Must have experience as a Project Manager, with some experience in Product Ownership
- Ability to write Agile User Stories
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the program manager Job Responsibility:
- Mostly Project Manager, with some experience in Product Ownership.
- Ideally they would have Extensive project management / PMO experience
- understanding of the Product ownership process/role
- Ability to triage issues / track down items to closure (as an example, we have wide scale testing we do, and when the tests don't work, we need someone to own the process of tracking down the reason and ensuring a fix is completed - though, no coding or development is required)
- Responsible for the day-to-day tactical duties for projects or group of projects. Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the program manager.
- Monitors project to ensure work scope and schedule are well defined and maintained.
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received. May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs. May have responsibilities owning, triaging, and driving to successful conclusion project open items, risks, and testing results.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
Phone - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7147
TechnologyView all jobs at Experis