Project Manager I (non-IT)
Experis North Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a 12+ months contract as Project Manager I (Non-IT) located in Chicago, IL with a major medical device company.
I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit.
I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Job Title: Project Manager I (Non-IT)
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12+ Months (possibly extension)
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience in HR systems within a corporate environment.
- 1+ years of experience specifically with Workday HCM & Compensation configuration is preferred.
- Knowledge of requirement gathering techniques, project management, and HRIS systems development methodologies.
- Robust analytical skills; knowledge of configuration, testing and implementation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Visio, Word
- Critical thinker with exceptional ability to model business processes and identify and resolve gaps.
- Effectively uses process analysis and documentation methodologies, tools, and standards to assess and deploy new/reconfigured functionality.
- Analysis and management of Workday updates (including weekly fixes/enhancements) and recommendations to Workday roadmap and impact.
- Creation and review of HR Technology, field HR and Payroll audit requirements reports and process.
- Manage maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure documentation for HR Technology Team and Administrators and blueprint configuration documentation.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of systems process and training materials for both instructor-led or e-learning based training as well as providing support for training administration and coordination activities.
- Design, develop and maintain Workday instructional materials for Instructor Led and E-learning training (Course Outlines, Courses, Detailed Step by Step Instructions, Instructor Guides, Job Aids, Exercises, User Guides)
- Develop and update end user training documentation.
- Facilitate the review and approval of training documentation.
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.
AddressNorth Chicago, IL