Project Manager 3
Experis Burlington, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Project Manager 3
Location: Burlington, MA 01803
Duration: 12 months
- Provide day-to-day leadership through the management of project - manage schedule, resources, communications and requirements delivery to target timelines and budgets
- Provide a feedback mechanism to the Development team to ensure sites requirements and issues are identified, documented and addressed in a timely manner
- Arrange and manage project communication including regular update meetings including all relevant parties, arranged in the appropriate timing taking into account the global nature of teams as well as regular project status reporting
- Manage multiple small to medium projects simultaneously, with occasional large projects as needed by the business
- Accurate and timely status reporting of implementation progress
Job Specific Competencies & Skills
- Excellent planning ability and business acumen, with 5+ years of project management skills
Must be customer focused, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present progress, and possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees.
- Ability to translate business needs and language into clear requirements and user stories
- Ability to work with multiple on and off-shore teams for project clarification, build, testing and overall timeline management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and streams with minimal supervision
- Ability to drive discussions to closure as needed for a project
- Ability to understand global and local business strategic directions, requirements in a multi country, multi-cultural, and matrix environment
- Organization and management of complex projects with diverse stakeholders in a changing environment
- Ensure any changes to timeline are update and agreed to with the relevant business people
- Ensure changes to content or project is assessed for cost impact, clearly communicate and where appropriate gain approval for additional costs from business
- Motivate and manage project teams as well as plan, execute and monitor delivery for self and others
- Risk management - ensure risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery and success
- Must be a team player with demonstrated professional/social interpersonal relationship management skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and work at all levels of the organization
- Detailed oriented, conscientious about meeting expectations, and ability to exceed expectations within a matrixed organization.
- Proven track record as a Project Manager with multiple implementation projects as well as support experience at medium to large size companies
- Successful track record of working with both business and technical teams to achieve business goals and meet requirements
- Demonstrate leadership skills including planning, scheduling, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates
- Demonstrate the ability to lead complex projects to deliver intended results without direct supervisor responsibility
- Must be familiar with the Agile Project Management Methodology, SCRUM, Daily StandUps
- Familiarity with managing website development projects is a plus
- Master and/or Bachelor of Computer Science or in any field related to assigned Business Area
- PMP Certification or similar certification is plus but not mandatory
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7155
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.