Reason for Need:
To provide project analyst and support for various projects.
1. Coordinate logistics and project needs across Re-platform Strategy initiatives.
2. Coordinate logistics and project needs across Payor/Product initiatives.
This position provides IT project administration, analysis and support for an
assigned project through the organization and implementation of project best
practices with oversight from a higher level program/project management
associate. Has the ability to lead small, less complex efforts with some support.
Assigned IT projects could be less complex to high complexity, cross departmental
lines and require team collaboration to optimize achievement and execution of
project results. Key responsibilities include the analysis of technical project
components, development of project related documentation, the monitoring and
facilitation of IT resource commitments conflicts, tasks and follow-up, monitoring
and/or tracking of project budget including IT vendor engagements, and overall
follow-through on planned and assigned project related tasks or activities that are
primarily focused on tracking, documentation, distribution, facilitation and
1. Oversees, and/or participates as a team member on assigned projects to
provide support and ensure effective collaboration of efforts and timely
completion of tasks.
2. Analyzes, interprets and audits project plans and processes to identify trends,
draw conclusions, ensure compliance, and make recommendations; responds to
inquiries regarding project plans, tasks, deliverables, status, process, policies, and
procedures to ensure timely completion of deliverables, make recommendations
and improve the process.
3. Communicate project details through written materials such as proposals,
reports, policies, procedures, presentations, correspondence and agendas for
clear understanding and facilitation.
4. Communicate project details for clarity understanding and participate in
proactively identifying opportunities and initiating changes/enhancements to
project documentation and coordination.
5. Provide accurate and timely project task information
Cross committees/project teams and/or coinciding assignments.
6. Provides peak-load assistance and back-up as assigned; completes special
projects and other duties as assigned.
7. Operate effectively in a highly technical environment
8. Demonstrates an understanding of cause and effect relationships and exercises
good judgment. Appropriately engages teammates and leadership for direction.
9. Aptitude for gaining a thorough understanding of the work and profession and
actively applying it to individual work.
10. Ability to successfully collaborate across functions and departments in a
1. Bachelors degree
2. Three (3) years of project support experience
1. Skill operating a computer in a Windows environment utilizing MS Project,
Visio, and/or Power Point, depending on needs of assignment.
2. Relevant experience in the health care industry and/or assigned work area such
as, finance, sales, marketing, legal, or operations.
3. Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines.
1. Exposure to technology implementations and deployment of business systems.
2. Experience developing and/or demonstrated knowledge of project
management documentation, such as project plans, business requirement
documentation, Gantt chart, project budgets, etc., as well as experience
monitoring and tracking project budgets.
3. Demonstrated ability to follow-through on planned tasks or activities, involving
tracking, documentation, distribution, facilitation and communication.
4. Demonstrated ability to make decisions independently to influence others and
5. Proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team to
6. Have a basic knowledge of the SDLC and how it relates to the project lifecycle
7. Proven organization skills to multitask while maintaining strong attention to
detail and meeting deadlines.
8. Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
9. Ability to interact effectively across department lines and with all levels of
10. Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
11. Skilled operating a computer in a Windows environment utilizing Outlook,
Word, Excel, and Access