Programmer Analyst - Intermediate
Experis Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experis, a Manpower Group company has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our Key Financial client, It is a global travel, financial and network services provider. For the role of Remote :: Programmer Analyst - Intermediate. This position is a 6+ month contracts
Job Role: Programmer Analyst - Intermediate
Duration: : 6+ Months. (Possibility of extension)
- Must have the following characteristics: Firewall experience good · Wireless config experience good · VPN experience good · Automation - coding in Python, Java, HTML, Perl, Powershell, Bash, or similar good
Brief Job Description:
- Perform as a technical subject matter expert for various VPN platforms within network security infrastructure portfolio
- Respond to alerts during assigned on-call rotations, including after hours and weekend effort, as needed
- Demonstrate advanced technical expertise and understanding of computer architecture, computer networking, computer security, and trouble-shooting
- Write new design documents and standards, as needed, ensuring all instructions are clear and auditable
- Participate in complex global upgrades and migrations, as part of a team
- Maintain collaboration and strong working relationships across organizations, vendor partners, peers, and internal customers
- Ensure infrastructure is managed and operated in accordance with AXP policies and standards including Security compliance and Availability service level agreements
- Maintain a strong technical and security background - this is a technical role not managerial
Automate repetitive administration and reporting tasks using Splunk, PRTG, Python, and other tools, as needed
Scripting + Coding:
- We are looking for an automation coding engineer who is familiar with scripting languages such as Java, Perl, or Python. And, who has OS coding experience in DOS batch, Windows Powershell, and.or Linux BASH. We are also interested if the person is familiar with making reports via SQL queries and Excel pivot tables. Any experience with NetFlo, Syslog, and other monitoring tools that cumulate data is helpful.
- We are looking for a person who has experiences with routers, switches, and firewalls. They should be able to describe CIDR and subnetting. They need to be able to create firewall access controllers lists, based upon looking at a network diagram and knowing the IP addresses of the various devices. They should be familiar with common ports and protocols, and be able to describe how typical web traffic would transverse an enterprise network.
- We are looking for a hands-on security engineer. The candidate should be able to draw network diagrams and describe data flow patters. They should be able to discuss defence-in-depth and need-to-know concepts. They should be familiar with installing agents on Windows and Apple laptops. With monitoring software such as Splunk, PRTG, and Solarwinds. They should be able to describe encryption and how PKI works in the real world.
Phone - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7147
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.