Process Engineer (Global IT Enterprise Portfolio Management Office)
Experis Waltham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client: Utility/Energy/Electric/Power Domain
Job Title: Process Engineer : Global IT Enterprise Portfolio Management Office
Location: Waltham, MA 02451 (Initially Remote then Hybrid)
Duration: Long term contract
The Global IT Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) owns and maintains the NG Global IT Portfolio Management processes. The IT EPMO is working to align our processes and tools across both US and UK delivery regions. As part of the process improvements, NCompany is standing up a strategic planning tool called Enterprise Hub (Alfabet), which will support key capabilities such as; strategic planning, investment funding & architecture roadmaps.
We are looking to hire a skilled process engineer to oversee the design and implementation of the core capabilities and associated processes managed through Enterprise Hub. As a process engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, creating and maintaining process documents.
The role holder will work with key stakeholders from both regions to analyse current state processes, identifying opportunities for improvement. This role will work independently to perform gap analysis, make recommendations and document the end-state processes (people, data & governance) to support core capabilities within EnterpriseHub.
▪ Working as part of the EnterpriseHub project team to develop & document streamlined processes to support our strategic & investment planning, solution & enterprise architecture to enable our Agile delivery journey and maintains an appropriate level of governance and clarity of reporting in a regulated utility.
▪ Meeting with key stakeholders to assess existing processes ▪ To elicit requirements and drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis ▪ Accountable for detailed documentation of the new processes/capabilities, including data, owners, governance & standards, reporting and systems enhancements ▪ Develop strong working relationships with the Global IT teams to be able to influence data driven decision making ▪ To identify trends and process variations as part of identifying & documenting the core process & capabilities ▪ Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
▪ Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
▪ Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
▪ Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
▪ Work closely with the Digital Transformation Service Team to ensure that the processes identified are aligned with our new Digital Operating Model Version 1.0 December 2015 Section 4 - Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How ▪ Extensive experience in process design, excellent technical skills, and high-level analytical skills.
▪ Experience in all aspects of the process improvement lifecycle (problem ID, value stream mapping, gap analysis, streamlined solutions, implementation, measurement) ▪ High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
▪ Experience of developing process metrics and their visual presentation to senior stakeholders ▪ Root cause analysis and seeking solutions to emerging themes around gaps in performance ▪ Implementation planning ▪ Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering Proven work experience as a process engineer Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
Experience of working in IT
Experience of working for a Utilities/regulated company Knowledge of IT strategic planning & technical architecture processes Experience of the Alfabet/Software AG platform The Global IT Enterprise
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7155
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.