Experis Weehawken, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experis' client is currently seeking a PMO Manager / PMO Analyst for a long-term contract assignment that will start out remote and then be on-site in Weehawken, NJ once the client determines its on-site work plan.
Target pay: around 50/hr W2
Looking for candidates with recent PMO experience. Hiring Manager does not want a Project Manager or Project Managers looking to move to PMO.
- Bachelor degree in economics, finance or business administration
- A systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- A well-organized person with excellent communication ability
- Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
- Proven experience (5 years+) in a PMO role preferably in a banking environment or consultancy, supporting financial services change
- Excellent skills at MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook); experience with JIRA and PPM would be an asset
- PMP or any other project management certification would be an asset
The team is an internal "consulting" group involved in in-house Management, Process, Transformation, Digital and PMO Consulting unit. Provide classic project management, PMO, process improvements and digital support services throughout the organization with high quality consulting service with proven methodology, tools and processes. Will be working in the PMO team which actively supports programs in a wide range of PMO topics applying methodology & standardized processes along program execution.
TechnologyView all jobs at Experis