O365 Concierge Ambassador (IT O365 Help Desk Support) (Remote/ Telecommute Job)- Working from home
Long term contract role and must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, days, etc.). This is an advanced level of support role and you must have recent experience doing O365 migrations.
Must have experience with these:
Microsoft Office Local and Cloud Products
Windows (Server and Desktop)
Office 365 migrations, Active Directory integration with Office 365, SharePoint Online, PowerShell
DNS, Mail flow, retention policies or tags in exchange.
Experience as an O365 Administrator center in hybrid environments
Must be able to work overnight, weekends, nights (various shifts)
- Installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Office 365 on various customer platforms.
- Administration of applications within the Office 365 suite.
- Server & network administration experience (Windows or Linux) a plus.
- A+, Network+, or MCP certification.
- Foundation knowledge of Office 365 plans, service descriptions, and features.
- Administration and troubleshooting in the following areas:
- Office 365 architecture.
- DNS Records, use, and applicability for each Office 365 workload.
- Outlook, and other supported mail client configuration for Exchange Online.
- Office Suite planning, deployment and management in a small business or enterprise environment including
- Skype for Business integration, feature applicability, including PSTN.
- OneDrive for Business synchronization and profile management.
Strong understanding of Office 365 migration options per workload. (e.g. Exchange migration, SharePoint