Hiring NG911 Telecom Engineer for Public Safety project.
Needs to have experience with 911 system.
Duration: 12 months+ contract (multi-year project)
Location: Brooklyn, NY11201
PS: Due to COVID19, hired candidate will be allowed to work remotely until the health crisis is over.
* Review and assess the adequacy of Call Handling requirements used by NYC;
* Independently review the current NYC E9-1-1 infrastructure;
* Engage with public safety and stakeholder agencies to understand their needs, issues, concerns and potential barriers to migration;
* Provide solution for how NYC can transition to a NG9-1-1/ESInet environment;
* Determine the level of effort to procure, design, and implement a NG9-1-1 system;
* Incorporate applicable federal, state and professional organizations' standards and guidelines for a NG9-1-1 system;
* Identify potential impacts to the current E9-1-1/PSAC operations, and any associated Police, Fire, Emergency Medical or other NYC operations;
Required Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 12 years' experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
* Background in Public Safety communications technologies.
* Extensive experience in the following technology areas: Public Safety systems, Quality Assurance, Systems Design, Development, Integration and Testing.
* Experience and knowledge in Legacy Centrex (DMS100) Call Platform, Centrex Trunk Infrastructure to PSAP premises.
* Experience in DMS 100 CO to CO Internetworking, SS7 translation, 10 digit-dialing, and SIP trunking.
* Experience in DMS 100 ACD configuration and structure, and Vesta DMS 3.0 SP4 E911 contact center platform.
* Experience in Digital PBX backup systems, selective router design, and Meta switch design.
* Demonstrated knowledge in GIS systems, dependencies, and influence on call routing.
* Demonstrated knowledge in 911 Logging and Recording models and profiles.
* Knowledge of NENA standards and compliance.
#legacycentrex #callplatform #dms100 #ss7 #sip #pbx #911 #gis #nena
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)