Experis Des Plaines, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL - 60007
Duration: 9+ months(+extension)
Source in Houston and Chicago
Design and develop software applications (apps) for mobile phones, Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. May develop on one or more mobile platforms including Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile, and/or other mobile platforms. Manage full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support which may require research and analysis. Career-Level position within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline. Conducts complex work important to the organization. Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
The Digital Innovation Mobile Contractor will partner with the eCommerce Digital Innovation team and IT to develop, program, and test various "proof of concept" projects. In the evolving Digital eCommerce space, new technologies appear in the market at a frequent pace. This changing landscape requires a versatile team that is in touch with the market, passion about new technology, while at the same time able to understand the needs of our customers and how emerging technology can improve the customer experience.
* Partner with the eCommerce team and iT to prepare and program various "proof of concepts" for testing
* Understand back-end system/services to access when building out fronts for testing
* Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various projects
2. Test and Iterate
* Partner with the eCommerce Innovation and iT teams to rest and iterate on developed software and programs
* Ability to quickly adapt to changes and learning from field testing
* Quickly integrate and update projects
* Prepare projects for hand-off and deployments as "proof concepts" move to production
1. Experience with Android Application Development Environments (ideally 2+ years of experience)
2. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs
3. Experience developing native Android platforms: Android SDK, Android Visual studio, and Proguard
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.