Medical Device Maintenance and Distribution 3M
ICONMA Pittston, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
3M is looking to hire someone on full-time after these 12 months. We are looking for someone who is in it "for the long haul"!
Note: Does not have a problem with blood or cleaning medical equipment
12 month contract: 3M is looking for someone to come onto their team as a Full-Time employee after these 12 months are up.
Pay rate: $17.92
This position is directly responsible for serving the needs of our healthcare clients, inclusive of distribution and maintenance of cutting edge medical device equipment. Interface with our customers on a daily basis and is responsible for building, cultivating and maintaining superior customer relationships.
Further responsibilities include performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables, and supplies. Additional responsibilities include the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical device equipment, general housekeeping of facility and loading and unloading of equipment in company vehicles.
You will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
Here, you will make an impact by:
- Supporting customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis providing superior customer service with customer centric solutions
- Preparing medical device equipment (cleaning and disinfecting), disposables, and documentation processing for delivery
- Tracking inventory control on assets, parts, disposables, and supplies. Locate missing and misplaced equipment as needed
- Loading and unloading medical equipment from company vehicles.
- Attending training and other scheduled business functions which will require commercial air travel
The Impact You'll Make in this Role:
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- One (1) year field service experience in a private, public, government, or military environment
- Current and valid drivers license is required, as you will be issued a company fleet vehicle for this role
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Ability to work non-traditional work schedule, which may include extended hours including evenings, weekends, and participate in on-call duties
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Company Overview: ICONMA is a global consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Information Technology, Telecommunications, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defence, Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Transportation, and Utilities. Ø Founded in 2000 Ø Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBENC and NWBOC Certified) ICONMA ranks in the Top 10% of staffing vendors and has received numerous awards for delivering outstanding services and providing the highest standard of quality Nationwide presence helps ICONMA support clients with multiple locations. We help organizations operate more productively. We improve profitability, top-line growth, customer service, and cost management by providing: Full Range of Specialized Staffing Services and Solutions including: Managed Resources, Individual Consulting, Contract to Hire, Direct Hire, Payroll Services, and On-site Management, Project Delivery.
118 CenterPoint BLVD Pittston PENNSYLVANIA 18640 United StatesPittston, PA