Medical Device Courier/Field Service Representative
ICONMA Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NOW HIRING! Experis Position at 3M!
Contact us today.
3M is looking to hire a Medical Device Courier/Field Service Representative for their Tampa, Fl location.
Job Title: Field Service Representative - I
Location: Tampa, FL
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Duration: 4 months
Core Hours: 8a-4:30pm
Ability to work non-traditional work schedule, which may include extended hours including evenings, weekends, and participate in on-call duties
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
This position is directly responsible for serving the needs of our healthcare clients, inclusive of the delivery, pickup, and maintenance of cutting-edge medical device equipment. The Field Service Representative will interface with 3M customers daily and is responsible for building, cultivating, and maintaining superior customer relationships.
· Performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables, and supplies
· Cleaning, processing and quality control of medical device equipment, general housekeeping of facility and loading and unloading of equipment in company vehicles.
· Supporting customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis providing superior customer service with customer centric solutions
· Preparing medical device equipment (cleaning and disinfecting), disposables, and documentation processing for delivery
· Tracking inventory control on assets, parts, disposables, and supplies. Locate missing and misplaced equipment as needed
· Loading and unloading medical equipment from company vehicles.
· Attending training and other scheduled business functions which will require commercial air travel
· High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
· Outstanding customer service and communication skills
· One (1) year field service experience in a private, public, government, or military environment
· Current and valid driver’s license is required, as you will be issued a company fleet vehicle for this role
Experis and 3M are independent contractors
The advertised position/s are for employment with Experis
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Company Overview: ICONMA is a global consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Information Technology, Telecommunications, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defence, Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Transportation, and Utilities. Ø Founded in 2000 Ø Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBENC and NWBOC Certified) ICONMA ranks in the Top 10% of staffing vendors and has received numerous awards for delivering outstanding services and providing the highest standard of quality Nationwide presence helps ICONMA support clients with multiple locations. We help organizations operate more productively. We improve profitability, top-line growth, customer service, and cost management by providing: Full Range of Specialized Staffing Services and Solutions including: Managed Resources, Individual Consulting, Contract to Hire, Direct Hire, Payroll Services, and On-site Management, Project Delivery.