Title: Manufacturing Production Planner
Duration: 6 Months Possibility of Extension
Location: New Holland, Pennsylvania - 17557
Hours: 6:30 Am - 3:00 Pm
- Manufacturing Production Planner Hours:
- Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
- Utilize information system tools and shop floor status to schedule, communicate, and coordinate part requirements from internal work centers, sister plants, internal logistics, suppliers and subcontract suppliers.
- Develop and implement contingency plans when necessary and keep management informed of actions being taken along with risks and constraints.
- Maintain and revise MRP planning based on changes coming from both dependent and independent demands, as well as from inventory adjustments and Bills of Material corrections.
- Ensure the right parts, are at the right place, at the right time, while minimizing total costs (for instance minimized transportation costs and optimized inventory levels).
- Analyze and correct discrepancies, production reporting or inventory problems to maintain parts flow and improve inventory accuracy.
- Understand and have working knowledge of operational processes, planning procedures and plant layout.
- Direct interface and assessment of shop floor activities and status
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Industrial Engineering or similar (APICS certification desirable).
- A minimum of 3+ years of logistics/planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers to meet required targets
- Microsoft Office Proficiency- Intermediate Excel user or above ?
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills Qualification Rating
Why Work Here?Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.