Lansing, MI - IT - DTMB - Agency Services - MSP - Programmer Analyst 5
- $50 to $52 Hourly
Job Title – Programmer Analyst
Our client in (Lansing MI ) is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team.
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for one of our key clients, a Fortune 500 American company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and manufacturer of healthcare products.
What's in it for you?
- Payrate or Pay range $50 to $52
- Onsite, Remote or Remote Location Specific: Onsite
- Contract or Permanent : Contract
- Full time or Part Time : Full time
Detailed Job Description: Job Title:Programmer Analyst 5 Client Location: Lansing, MI Contract:12 Months (Possible Extension) Role:onsite
Top Skills & Years of Experience:
• 15 years or more of IT experience in designing, developing and production operational for large-scale enterprise software systems
• 5+ years or more of experience in Installations and configurations of JBoss Enterprise Application Server JBoss AS 5.1/ 6.0/ 7.x/8.x.
• 5 + Years of experience in Experience in Installation of Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, Jboss Application Server
• 5+ years of relevant experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins and developing CI/CD pipelines for code deployments.
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
Experience in Systems and Application administration role deploying and managing large-scale Scripts.
Experience of troubleshooting and issue resolution for middleware technologies like Apache,
Experience in installing and configuring JBoss 4.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Apache 2.x Web-server
Experience in deploying different WAR, EAR, JAR, J2EE and JMS applications in clustered environment and manage servers/services using various deploying tools like Jenkins
Experience working with WebSphere Application Server, Shell Scripting, or other Infrastructure Services.
Provide technical support in JBOSS/middleware services including Patching, upgrading, performance tuning and provide production support, etc.
Minimum five years of experience in the installation and administration of JBoss Middleware
Strong familiarity with Agile software/tools (e.g., JIRA) and DevOps processes and tools (e.g.,
- Java & J2EE Technologies (Java 1.8 or Open JDK, JSP, Servelets, JDBC, EJB, Java Beans, JNDI, EJB Session
- Beans, Enetity Beans, JMS)
- Frameworks: Struts2.x , Hibernate (jpa, xml), Spring , Angular
- Web Services : SOAP, REST, WSDL
- Platoforms: Windows, LINUX
- Databases : Oracle 19c , MS SQL Server , T-SQL, PL/SQL
- Scripting Languages: Mven, Ant, Java Script, Unix Shell Scripting
- Tools: JIRA, Jenkins , BitBucket
- Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 8.x and JBOSS
Are you Interested?Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
TechnologyView All Experis Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.