Java Engineer III
Experis Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Java Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ,85054
Duration:6 + months
- Our Web Development Teams are comprised of entrepreneurial engineers with strong inclinations towards action and leadership and the power to shape our technology and product roadmap.
- As a back-end Engineer you'll deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across the digital web.
- You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering world-class card member experiences. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
- Design, code, and implement highly scalable and reliable web-based applications.
- Coordinate with enterprise teams' architects, engineers and vendors as necessary.
- Deliver on all phases of development work from initial kick-off, design, application development, and support.
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
- Work with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Quickly generate and update proof of concepts for testing and team feedback
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Must have bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, JSON, Junit, Vertx, GIT
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
- Thorough understanding of web services technologies
- Exposure to both SQL relational databases and NOSQL environments
- Good understanding of CICD concepts and experience in using Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience using Open Source Software & Frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in application design, software development, and testing, ability to take ownership of the architecture, design, development, and testing in agile development environment
- Experience with adaptive and responsive development techniques
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Experience with a broad range of software languages and payments technologies is a plus
TechnologyView all jobs at Experis