Information Technology - Software Engineer 3 - FK# 2199-1
Experis Wilson, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sr. Project Engineer -EBR reports to the (Sr.) Project Manager Manufacturing IT. The Project Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing eBR systems in US manufacturing sites. This individual is responsible for managing project r sources, budgets and schedules.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
- Draft and compile all URS, Design Reviews and other Qualification protocols.
- Develop the design and system architecture of Manufacturing Execution / electronic Batch Recording Systems as part of a large-scale international project at Fresenius Manufacturing Sites in the US
- Analyze business requirements for Manufacturing Execution / electronic Batch Recording Systems
- Lead the implementation of MES concepts based on business requirements
- Modelling of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes in MES / eBR systems (Werum PAS-X)
- Manages new updates and eBR rollouts for new products
- Manages the lifecycle of the Pas-X computerized system and plans for obsolence of eBR hardware and software
- Directs junior staff to perform maintenance and apply patches in coordination with the global MIT team
- Creation and configuration of MES recipes, especially for customizing the connection of MES systems to production lines / equipment
- Implementation of MES / eBR training for end users as well as support for system testing in the validated environment
- Participation at activities of the Global MES Competence Center of Fresenius Kabi
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, IT, computer science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with one of the following: control systems, process control techniques, automation technology, common programming languages or configuring a work flow automation platform.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with implementation and rollout of a Manufacturing Execution System, preferably in a regulated industry.
- High IT affinity and interest in process modeling in software applications like Werum PAS-X.
- Any previous MES experience is a plus.
- Experience supporting Project Managers in project delivery is preferred.
- Familiarity with regulatory (FDA) requirements is a plus.
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.