Identity Security and Compliance Engineer
Experis Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Identity Security and Compliance SME
Focus Group: Security Compliance
18 months Contract
Working temporarily remote on US territory due to covid-19. Eventually will required to work onsite at Irving, TX or Charlotte, NC
Looking for bilingual candidates Portuguese/English; Spanish/English or just English
Candidates must be able to work on W2 in the United States.
Do you want to play a critical role in helping to drive customer adoption and usage of Microsoft 365 (Windows 10, Office 365, the Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S))?
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to the Microsoft Cloud? If so, keep reading…
We are the Microsoft FastTrack Center (FTC) - a diverse group of customer-focused individuals that provide guidance to customers who are deploying to the Microsoft Cloud. We collaborate and share learnings and innovate solutions to enable our customers to increase their usage of the Microsoft Cloud. We are rapidly expanding and looking for talented people with a growth mindset, a passion for solving complex issues, and an obsession for customer happiness.
If you love technology and believe that your abilities can be developed through effort and grit, and it makes your day when a customer or peer thanks you for your help, this may be THE career opportunity for you.
This position is to support customers and partners via phone, email, and web with deploying Microsoft 365 with Security & Compliance in mind. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
- Using your depth understanding of the Microsoft Cloud, with focus on Security & Compliance and related concepts including Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) Data classification - 'Know your data' with Content Explorer and Activity Explorer, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Microsoft 365 eDiscovery, experience with Retention Labels, Retention Policies and Records Management
- Providing consultative advice to our customers and partners that will improve their product experience.
- Working with the readiness and training team to optimize the curriculum, reducing the delivery time requirement or to enhance the material.
- Analyzing, developing, and communicating key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the FastTrack Center end to end process (Onboarding, Migration and Adoption).
- Technical proficiency in and learning attitude toward Compliance Topics: such as Compliance Manager, RBAC , Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Retention Policies, eDiscovery, Litigation Holds, Auditing, Data Governance
- Understanding of Sensitive information types and creating and Applying Unified sensitivity labels
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers why the cloud and Microsoft 365 is a transformational industry change.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Proven ability to work virtually.
- Communication Skills - Spoken and written English (including technical writing). Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries. Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners
- Experience supporting Microsoft Information Governance in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Information Protection in Microsoft 365
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, PowerShell. ADFS and Identity experience is a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent's experience.
Experience: Technical Consulting experience, or Support experience in a second or third tier role.
Depth of knowledge is more critical than years of experience
At Experis, we give our consultants the opportunity to earn some of the most comprehensive benefits in the industry. Along with competitive pay, benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, holiday and vacation pay, life insurance, 401(k), and referral bonuses We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!
ExperisWhy Work Here?
Experis doesn’t just find you a job. We give you the power to create a career path, reach for new opportunities and achieve your goals.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.