Experis is partnered with a growing company in the Boise, ID area and seeking an IT Solutions Manager on their behalf! We are looking for an experienced, talented, Network and IT Manager with Cloud e.g. AWS and SaaS experience; NICE InContact, Talkdesk or Serenova. Are you interested in a career delivering innovative business solutions in a Contact Center environment? You will lead and partner with diverse technologies, Virtual IT team and lead a small team of specialists responsible for the end-to-end ownership of the design, deployment, sustainability, performance, tuning, security and day-to-day operations of our current and next generation infrastructure & telephony networks. This position must have a strong customer service focus.
Additionally, the Network team is responsible for performing changes to maintain the reliability of the network as it grows. This is a mix of engineering and operations role with strong customer focus and a player coach mentality.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred 7-10 years.
Skills and Abilities:
· 3-5 years plus of management experience
· Excellent customer service skills with internal and external customers.
· Knowledge of call center technologies including VOIP systems, IVRs, CRMs, Office 365 and CTI e.g. NICE InContact, TalkDesk and Serenova.
· Manages a small team of technical professionals to success. Helps team members execute career development plans, facilitates teamwork, motivates for productivity, etc.
· Responsible for group maintaining LAN/WAN services and connectivity.
· Propose system and network changes and upgrades.
· Responsible for the end-to-end ownership of the design, deployment, sustainability, performance, tuning, security and day-to-day operations of our current and next generation infrastructure networks and building security.
· Build tools and automation to eliminate manual operations and craft repeatable processes, thereby maintaining a highly available infrastructure.
· Work with internal business teams/stakeholders, and various technology departments to diagnose problems.
· Directly supervises employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
· Helps oversee and manage the IT team, along with helping where you can.
· Oversee team that installs, maintains, administers and updates computer network systems; helps set up security parameters to ensure that all systems are operating properly.
· Assist with the tracking of hardware and software assets and licensing.
· Provides support for local applications and databases. Diagnosis and repairs computers and network hardware as needed.
· Helps support the management of the inventory, distribution, and enable/disable of the companys security badges.
· Provide oversight on system passwords and set up of company email access.
· Manage company ticketing system to ensure appropriate response time is received.
Provides technical support for workstations and office applications.
Must be flexible to work varying schedules including weekends.